- 99 %
- Plastic Bottle
300 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticidesis a neem based liquid formulation, containing neem as active ingredient. This herbal solution does wonders on plants by stopping the spread of pests. This super pest controlling solution prevents damage to crops by chewing and sucking of crops by insects. For the best results, 300 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticides must be applied/ sprayed regularly on crops. This quality solution comes with a great shelf life, which is imprinted at the back of each pack.
It is a Neem based natural pesticide formulations standardized on the basis of Azadirachtin. It is available in various strengths such as 300, 1500, 3000, 10,000 and 50000 ppm Azadirachtin. It is manufactured by using cold pressed Neem oil to retain active ingredients of Neem. Suneem Drop has wide applications in agriculture, health care etc. It can also be used as Urea coating to save Nitrogen leaching loses. Suneem Drop is pure Neem kernel oil with eco-friendly emulsifier to make a stable emulsion when diluted in water.
SUNEEM DROP– 300
- Dilution per Liter.: 10 Ml
- Quantity per hector: 5 Liters.
- Totally biodegradable leaving no residue.
- Offers natural way of crop protection through multiple mode of action on insects.
- Effectively prevents damage from sucking as well as chewing insects.
- Leaves no toxic residue, hence can be safely used on food, vegetable, fruit & plantation crops.
- Does not develop resistance and resurgence insects.
- Effective against wide range of harmful insects and pests. But no effect on beneficial insects. Therefore ideal in Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Compatible with commonly used insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar fertilizers.
- Effective against number of bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Can be applied in aerial sprays as well as for drenching or drip irrigation.
PACKAGING:: Available in attractive packing of ½ Liter. 1 Liter. 5 Liters. 35 Liters. & 200 Liters. of HDPE containers to suit your requirement.
Suneem Drop is effective in Pest Management of following crops:
- .Horticultural crops: Grapes, Mango, Citrus, Orange, Pomegranate, Coconut, Banana etc.
- Vegetables: Chili, Okra, Cucumber, Potato, Tomato, Onion, beans lettuce Eggplant etc.
- Cash Crops: Cotton, Groundnut, Soybean, Paddy, Sugarcane etc.
- Floriculture: Rose, Gerbera, Carnation, Antherium, Gladiolus, Aster, and Jasmine etc.
- Shake the bottle of Suneem Drop before use.
- While making emulsion add water to Suneem Drop in following percentage.
- After diluting in water stir for 5 minutes to get white milky stable emulsion.
- Spray this emulsion immediately preferably early morning or late evening on both sides of leaves to get best results.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 25000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
E-6, Chanakyapuri, Shahnoorwadi, Aurangabad Maharashtra India